RECOMMENDATION TO THE PARENTS
- In order to secure all that is the best in education of your child, the maximum co-operation between parent and school authorities is desired. We earnestly recommend parents or guardians to look into their children's school diary everyday, and see to it that the lesson and homework assigned for the next day are done.
- Attending the PTA meeting as well as other important functions in the school are a duty and a service that the parents owe their children.
- Parents are particularly expected to sign the progress report, examination report or any other document when so required.
- Parents, guardians, and other persons are not allowed to see their children or consult the teachers during school hours without sanction of the authorities.
- They are required to make any complaint direct to the authorities and not to the class teacher. Fees have to be paid on the fixed date. Defaulters should pay the fees with fine.
- The students should not be sent to school when there is any infectious disease until the danger of communicating it is over.
- Children should take care of their belongings. It is advised that every article should bear the name of its owner.